The Cranbourne Friends Annual Report for 2021 has now been published.
For much of the first half of 2020/21 financial year, virtually all Friends operations were suspended due to the impact of the pandemic. Despite this disruption the Friends have achieved the following:
- A major focus on communications with members has been maintained
- Growing Friends held a very successful Mother’s Day plant sale
- Our Special Interest Groups have adjusted to conditions, and met when they could
- With RBGV and Hardie Grant, in 2022 we will publishing Of Friends and Gardens by Carolyn Landon (our 30 year history)
- The Committee has successfully introduced the TidyHQ membership and administrative system facilitating online payment for memberships and events
- The RBGV Child Safe Policy has been implemented.
Find out more, about what has been happening, by downloading our annual report.
We are keen to continue our work, and to assist that we need new committee members. If you are interested in joining us, please contact our President, Erin Cosgriff.